MidgetKing746MidgetKing746

Epic Lulz

Justice indeed!

Dinosaur Hunter Hunter Dinosaur Hunter Hunter

Not Bad

This is a fun game with an interesting concept. Not much to it though.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Awsome!

I love old school games. They where less focused on graphics and more on game play, "Doom" is no exception. I just love how there aren't cross-hairs, it adds a realistic feeling that modern games lack a bit.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Oh yea!

"Thing Thing 4" completely revolutionized the series. It was the 1st to only let you use 2 weapons but was also the 1st to have a melee weapon and achievements.

I remember when it was released on the "Crazy Monkey Games" website. Over the period of about 1-2 months I actually got 100% complete!
I vow, IT SHALL HAPPEN AGIAIN!!!!!!!!

Feudalism Feudalism

Awsome!

I like the free roaming game-play, it gives a sense that you can do what-ever you want to in the game much like "Grand Theft Auto".

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

Awsmeness in a can!

This is by far one of the best games I have played in a while!

The 1st was fun for a while until it got frustrating in the later levels with red zombies that blended into the spilled blood.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great arcade action!

This game has the classic arcade game style that I love as well as achievements to keep me playing!
The concept of all the NewGrounds developers locked in an epic battle to the death is a creative idea.

My second madness mod My second madness mod

Not bad

I'll admit that the health bars, improved punch damage, and better graphics are great additions to the game bt you still haven't fixed the lack of gun sounds.
To be honest, I like your 1st madness mod better.

My Madness Mod My Madness Mod

Bets mod ever!

Of all the madness mods out there, this arguable the best one!
It was very original how you replaced Jesus with Chuck Noris.